Wave round

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is here...

I don't know about the rest of you going but I'm getting excited. I'm jazzed about the key note speaker Mike Robbins. I've always loved the idea that gratitude and good thoughts make a better day and I think now more than ever I'll enjoy these reminders. I have no idea how I'm going to decide what events to attend but I'm flying in ultra early for the Wed Fellows Form for sure. Being a member of SMPS for more than 10 years now, these are all people who I have admired for a long time. I'm really looking forward to their advice, personal triumphs, and inspiration.

I see some familiar names, repeat speakers, and very intriguing session titles this year. I'm certain there will be moments when I will be torn between where to go next. When you go to events do you seek out sessions that will help you? your firm? your career? your principals?... Do you divide and conqueror with friends and co-workers or do you follow tweets for other sessions (yep - that would be me)? Do you pre-plan your daily route or do you go with your gut at the moment? Do you support friends or take referrals? What is your plan of attack for this conference?

Thankfully there is no doubt where I will start my Thursday evening. Looking forward to a little lightness and fun. I'm feeling happy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment