Wave round

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sailing to San Diego

Ok, I won't be sailing there... I don't even know how to navigate a ship really... but I will be flying to this event again for the 3rd time. I'm actually still in shock when I think about this being the 3rd annual event. Who knew! We'll if you've been - you know. But if you haven't - here's why you should (or at least I do):
  • CEU’s – Yep, I’m a CPSM, I need those CEU’s and I get 2 days worth in one trip – awesome!
  • High ROI – No, I’m not talking about leads here. I’m talking about seeing extremely high caliber national speakers for half the price of national conferences. That’s good cents.
  • Fresh Ideas – Every time I go to this event I come back hyped up with new ideas. While I work with a great team I often work alone and creativity and new ideas from the outside feel good to bring back to work.
  • Friendships – I laugh so hard when I go to big SMPS events. Every time I go I meet people who become friends beyond this event. Even here in OR I rarely get to spend that much one-on-one time with my mates from back home. So coming to this event always leaves me feeling loved.
That’s just some of the reasons I go. I also go because I believe in SMPS. I believe in its power to change the course of my career and my firms marketing ideas and connections. I hope this convinces you to come along, and I hope to see some familiar and some new faces in just a few short weeks.

Sea you soon (ok – I’m going to have to curb the wave jokes huh?)
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment